Week of March 18th -March 22nd
Monday, March 18th - (C Day) Spring Sports Begin
Tuesday, March 19th - (D Day)
Wednesday, March 20th - (E Day) School Council @ 2pm
Thursday, March 21st - (F Day) Regular Advisory, Honors Art Exhibition @6pm, Well Balanced Student Presentation in the Auditorium@7pm
Friday, March 22nd - (G Day) Early Release Day
- The Hopkinton High School Art Department invites you to join us at the opening reception for our Annual Honors Art Exhibition on March 21, 2019 at 6:00PM. The exhibition is on display at the Hopkinton Center for the Arts, 98 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA. We also encourage you to share this with your students! The HCA is open at 9:00AM and the exhibit will be on view through April 4, 2019.
- The check in procedure has been updated and requires a license. When coming to the high school please remember to bring your licenses and to check in at the front booth. Thank you in advanced.
- There will be a “The Well Balanced Student” presentation from 7 - 8:30pm on Thursday, March 21st in the high school auditorium.
- (New Announcement): The late bus will be available to all high school students only. The bus will be available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and will leave the high school at 4pm. The bus will pick up students in the front of the school in the bus loop. A bus pass is not required to take the late bus. Students do need to sign up in advance to ride the LATE bus.This form must be completed and submitted no later than 8:30 AM for that afternoon's ride. After 8:30 AM there will be no additional opportunities to sign up for that days services. You can follow the link here. LATE Bus Form
- The Class of 2019 will have their 50 Days to Graduation Dinner, Superlatives Celebrated! 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, April 11 in the Hopkinton High School Cafeteria.
Please use this link to find out more information about the Hopkinton Education Foundation’s grant application process and timeline.