Welcome to the Hopkinton Public Schools Transportation Department.
In this section, you will find important information about our transportation program including student fees, bus service and routes, policies, and procedures, and important forms.
The Transportation Office is located in the HPS Central Administration building at
89 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA.
Transportation Information 2018-2019
Bus Routes and the Find Your Bus Stop (Infofinder) function will be available for the 2018-19 school year on this website on
Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
Grace Period Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
Late Application Wait List: After June 29, 2018
Please read the following school busing information carefully.
Students in Grades 7-12 for the 2018-19 school year:
- All students in grades 7-12, who wish to ride the school bus for the 2018-19 school year, pay for busing. You may apply and make payment either online or by paper application.
- Click here to make an online bus payment. When making payment online a transaction fee applies. If making a payment online you do not need to fill out a paper application. Your online payment serves this purpose.
- Click here to access the paper busing application to pay by check or money order.
- Click here for Information on Fee-Based Busing.
- New Registrants for 2018-19, entering grades 7-12, pay the regular bus fee of $155. Busing application for new registrants must be made via the paper busing application as soon as possible after completing the registration process. The online payment option is not available for new registrants. New registrants are NOT wait listed.
Students in Grades K-6 for the 2018-2019 school year:
- All students in grades K-6 receive free busing regardless of the distance they live from their assigned school.
- You do NOT need to apply for busing. Your student will automatically be assigned to a bus and bus stop.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please let Transportation know if your student will NOT be riding the bus for the 2018-2019 school year by emailing email@example.com. This is important so that we do not fill buses with students who will not be riding and create bus stops that will not be utilized. Please let us know if your student will NOT be riding as soon as possible prior to June 1, 2018.
- Click here for Information on No-Fee (Free) Busing
Childcare Busing for the 2018-19 school year:
- Information on Childcare Busing and Transportation Arrangement forms for the 2018-19 school year, for present grades K-4, will be emailed to parents/guardians during the week after the April vacation.
- Incoming Kindergarten Students' parents/guardians will receive information on Busing, Childcare Busing, and their Transportation Arrangement forms via an email during the week after the April vacation.
- New registrants for 2018-19, who wish to be bused for childcare, must fill out and submit a School Transportation Arrangement form within a week of registering and submit it to their school of attendance. Please refer to the Childcare Transportation page of this website.
Bus Passes and Sr/Jr HS parking: Click Here for more information.
Information & Forms
Information & Forms
Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc Doc