Return To School
As we enter into the 2021-2022 School Year, we are excited to be welcoming all students back to full-time, in-person learning. The past 18 months have certainly posed some challenges, and while the world is not necessarily seeing COVID-19 or its variants in our rear-view mirror, we are certainly on the road to something that comes closer to resembling “school.”
Welcome to the Buildings and Grounds web page. On this page you will find pertinent information such as our facilities use policy, project information and bid invitations, and more.
The business office provides services such as transportation, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial assistance, and budgeting for the school system.
Hopkinton's English Language Education (ELE) Program provides instruction in English language development for eligible multilingual learners.
The Hopkinton Public Schools Food Service Department takes pride in preparing and serving nutritious meals to our students. We believe that students learn better when they’re not hungry.
Goals of the School Health Services Program "School nursing is a specialized practice of professional nursing that advances the well being, academic success, and lifelong achievement of students..
Welcome to the new Human Resources Department web page! Here you will find many resources and tools available to our current and future staff..
The Student Services Office provides appropriate and comprehensive programming through the use of local, state, and federal funding and grants.
The Technology department support faculty, students, and the community in a variety of ways. The department supports district networks, software, and information systems for 3700 students and 500 staff.
In this section, you will find important information about our transportation program including student fees, bus service and routes, policies, and procedures, and important forms.
Typically, in public schools July is the month during which people get to exhale before gearing up for the next school year. This has not been the case this summer. The HPS Administrative Team invested incredible amounts of time and energy in reentry planning, and therefore, I wish to thank each and every one of them. This has proven to be a Herculean task, and would not have come together so readily without a concerted effort on the part of all the individuals who make up the
- Jennifer Parson, Assistant Superintendent
- Susan Rothermich, Director of Finance and Operations
- Karen Zaleski, Director of Student Services
- Ashoke Ghosh, Director of Technology and Innovative Learning
- Kim Pulnik, Director of Human Resources
- Tim Persson, Director of Facilities
- Jennifer Cuker, Director of English Language Acquisition, Equity and Access
- Evan Bishop, HHS Principal
- Justin Pominville, HHS Assistant Principal
- Laura Theis, HHS Assistant Principal
- Alan Keller, HMS Principal
- Ann Benbenek, HMS Assistant Principal
- Chris Ocampo, HMS Assistant Principal
- Vanessa Bilello, Hopkins Principal
- Julie Babson, Hopkins Assistant Principal;
- Anne Carver, Elmwood Principal
- Jason Dimen, Elmwood Assistant Principal
- Lauren Dubeau, Marathon Principal
- Shannon Dickerson, Marathon Assistant Principal
- Rich Cormier, HHS Athletic Director
I also want to thank the Schools’ partners from the Town of Hopkinton
- Norman Khumalo, Town Manager
- Tim O’Leary, Town CFO
- Shaun McAuliffe, Public Health Director
- Kasey Mauro, Town Nurse
Thank you to the Hopkinton Public Schools Faculty and Staff:
- Rebecca Abate, HTA President
- Rebecca Black, Paraprofessional Association Co-President
- Doug Scott, HHS Teacher and Tech/Engineering and SML
- Jen Smith, HHS Teacher and Science SML
- Dena O’Shaughnessy, Elmwood Teacher
- Tammy McGee, Marathon Teacher
- Caitlin Rizzardi, Hopkins Teacher
- Kim Piquard, Hopkins Administrative Assistant
Thank you to those community members of the Reentry Advisory Group:
- Brendan Tedstone, Select Board Chair Kelly DePaolo, Parent
- Meg Tyler, School Committee Frank Fiore, Parent
- Kathy Bain, HPS Head Nurse Navdeep Singh, Parent
- Mariela Febles, Parent Kathleen Engleman, Parent
- Jon Graziano, Parent Lisa Miracle, Parent
- Carolyn Jackson, Parent Nisheeth Chaudhary, Parent
- Sef Ghanem, Parent Miles Cahill, Parent
Finally, thank you to the two extraordinary student members of the Reentry Advisory Group:
Jasmine Battikha, HHS Student Danny Andrews, HHS Student