Registration & Fees
Registration for the 2021-2022 Winter Athletic Season is now open on Family ID. The deadline to register is Friday, November 19th!! Please don't wait -- register as soon as possible so the Athletic Department and Coaching staff has accurate rosters heading into the season. The first day of the season will be Monday, November 29th!!
***We have not yet received any guidance from the MIAA or the state regarding any potential COVID protocols and we will provide updates as new information is released.
High School Winter Sport Offerings:
1. Alpine Ski - Nancy Schlussel - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cheer - Coach Elise McMahan - email@example.com
3. Boys Basketball - Coach Tom Keane - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Girls Basketball - Coach Mike Greco - email@example.com
5. Gymnastics (Co-op with Westborough HS) - Coach Becca Leary - firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Boys Ice Hockey - Coach Scott Hayes - email@example.com
7. Girls Ice Hockey - TBD (please contact our Assistant Coach Mike Messier - firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Boys Indoor Track and Field - Coach Mike Donahue - email@example.com
9. Girls Indoor Track and Field - Coach Jean Cann - firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Swimming & Diving - Coach Kristen Webber - email@example.com
11. Wrestling - Coach Tim Nelson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Winter Offerings:
1. MS Boys Basketball (8th Grade Only) - Coach Mark Sanborn - email@example.com
2. MS Girls Basketball (8th Grade Only) - Coach Jess Zwillinger - firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. MS Wrestling (6th, 7th and 8th Grade) - Coach Corey Mills - email@example.com
For more information on our COVID-19 Return to Play Protocol, please click HERE.
Hopkinton Public Schools uses FamilyID for registration for all athletics. To begin the registration process click the button below, or go to https://www.familyid.com/organizations/hopkinton-high-school. First time FamilyID users will need to create an account prior to registration. Returning users can select Find a Program to search for appropriate registration to be completed online.
In order to be eligible to participate all students must have a current valid physical form, dated within the last 13 months, on file with the athletic trainer's office (separate from the school nurse) at all times. Physicians must have examined all students within 13 months prior to the first day of practice.
***You can access your current and old registrations at any time by logging into your Family ID account. If you need to update any information or upload an updated physical, please follow these INSTRUCTIONS if you are having difficulty.
Athletic fees are $200 per student for each sport/season and we have a family cap of $1,200 for the school year. Athletic Fees will be invoiced through MySchoolBucks after all teams are finalized (even for non-cut sports). After invoices are issued, families will have 7 days to remit payment either online or by check. Online payments can be accessed through your account on MySchoolBucks or via the PowerSchool Parent Portal fee's link. The only method to pay in advance is via check, made payable to Hopkinton Athletics (please include student's name and sport in the memo line). Any checks should be mailed Hopkinton High School, to the attention of Rich Cormier, 90 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
***Financial Assistance is available, but parent(s)/guardian(s) must notify the Athletic Director each school year and must also complete an Application.
Sway Baseline Concussion Testing: Starting in August 2021, Hopkinton Athletics will no longer be using ImPACT Baseline Concussion Testing and will instead be using Sway Medical BaselineTesting. This testing cannot be completed at home. Each team will have scheduled times for student-athletes to take the test in small groups with the athletic trainer. Sway testing must be completed prior to the first game or scrimmage of the season for all athletes participating in contact sports.
OPTIONAL STUDENT-ATHLETE INSURANCE: Anyone interested in purchasing optional insurance for their student-athlete can click HERE for more information.