- How do I Register for a Sport?
- HOW DO I UPDATE A FAMILY ID REGISTRATION OR UPLOAD AN UPDATED PHYSICAL?
- How do we pay athletic fees?
- Where are the game fields?
- How do I find Team Schedules and Game Times?
- Anaphylaxis Awareness & Education
- What if my child cannot travel on the bus to or from a contest?
How do I Register for a Sport?
Registration for a sport is completed by registering through the FamilyID and making sure we have a valid physical on file (physicals are valid for 13 months and should be uploaded onto your Family ID registration). For more detailed information click here.
HOW DO I UPDATE A FAMILY ID REGISTRATION OR UPLOAD AN UPDATED PHYSICAL?
Please follow these INSTRUCTIONS on updated a current or old Family ID registration with new information and/or an updated physical.
How do we pay athletic fees?
Fees may be paid online through your MySchoolBucks account (invoices will be sent out after teams are finalized each season) or by check. The Registration & Fees page has more detailed information.
Where are the game fields?
Fields 1 - 13 are in back of the High School / Middle School campus. Use the Campus Map to find specific locations.
How do I find Team Schedules and Game Times?
|Team schedules can be found by going to the Teams & Schedules page and searching using drop down menu, the teams are organized by season. For example, if you want the Girls Varsity Lacrosse schedule, you would go to Spring Sports and search the drop down menu until you find the team name and level.|