- How do I Register for a Sport?
- How do we pay athletic fees?
- Where are the game fields?
- How do I find Team Schedules and Game Times?
- How do I complete Impact Testing?
Registration for a sport is completed by registering through the FamilyID, making sure the up to date physical form is on file in the Trainer's office, and paying the athletic fees. For more detailed information click here.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- Please use the most current version of the Chrome browser when taking this test (Update if necessary).
- Allow about 30 minutes to take the test.
- Tests should be done in a quiet area with no distractions.
- You must have a computer with an external mouse for the test to be valid. All pop-up blockers must be turned off for the test to work.
- No cell phone's and all background music must be turned off.
There are 6 different test sections to the test. You will be given instruction before each section on what to do. Please read carefully all information before you begin. It is not an intelligence test but a test of your brain at this moment and time.
It is important to do your very best and cheating will only hurt you in the long run.
Here are instructions for taking the baseline impact test:
1. Go to www.impacttestonline.com/te
2. Type in customer ID EF41E3A1C9
3. Launch baseline test