CONGRATULATIONS TO HILLER GOLF:
2018 D2 STATE CHAMPIONS!
REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR MS/HS WINTER SPORTS
FAMILYID WILL RE-OPEN FOR LATE REGISTRATION ON
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26th
Please see Ms. Henry (Athletic Trainer) after school on
Monday, November 26th if registering late.
(Late registration prevents an athlete from trying out on time.)
Physicals expire within 13 months of appointment date!
Even when registration is closed, student-athletes and parents always have access to their account to upload physicals and update medical information as needed.
ONLINE ATHLETIC FEE PAYMENT:
(Student-athletes trying out for cut sports should need to pay until they have made the team.)
TURF FIELD PROJECT INFORMATION
All 9th and 11th grade students must complete the ImPACT Test:
| Welcome to the HHS Athletics Home Page
||The Hopkinton Athletic Department is committed to providing athletic opportunity for all students. It is our hope that students’ participation in athletics will instill invaluable life lessons and contribute to their ongoing development as positively contributing citizens to our school, community, and the world at large. Through participation in Hopkinton's athletic programs, students will be encouraged and expected to:
- Pursue personal, academic, athletic, and civic excellence
- Believe in the importance of embracing a team-first mentality
- Develop and enhance leadership skills
- Make sound and ethical decisions
- Possess strong character
- Exhibit unwavering respect for others
- Display sportsmanship
- Understand the importance of demonstrating cross-cultural awareness
- Become actively involved in community
- Maintain “big picture” perspective
- Establish a balanced and healthy lifestyle
Athletic participation allows students to grow and learn as athletes and as individuals. The entire Hopkinton Athletic Department (coaches, training staff, and administrators) will work tirelessly to help students achieve these goals while honoring the mission of the Hopkinton Public School district, the Tri-Valley League, and the MIAA.