Welcome to the Hopkinton Public Schools Transportation Department.
In this section, you will find important information about our transportation program including student fees, bus service and routes, policies, and procedures, and important forms.
The Transportation Office is located in the HPS Central Administration building at
89 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA.
Transportation Information 2019-2020
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
Grace Period Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
Late Application Wait List: After June 28, 2019
Students in Grades 7-12 for the 2019-2020 school year:
- All students in grades 7-12, who wish to ride the school bus for the 2019-20 school year, pay for busing. You may apply and make payment either online or by paper application.
- Click here to make an online bus payment. When making payment online a transaction fee applies. If making a payment online you do not need to fill out a paper application. Your online payment serves this purpose.
- Click here to access the paper busing application to pay by check or money order.
- For information on Fee-Based Busing see General Information.
- New Registrants (school enrollees) for 2019-2020, entering grades 7-12, pay the regular bus fee of $155. Busing application for new registrants must be made via the paper busing application as soon as possible after completing the registration process. The online payment option is not available for new registrants. New registrants are NOT wait listed.
Students in Grades 6 for the 2019-2020 school year:
- All students in grades 6 receive free busing regardless of the distance they live from their assigned school.
- You do NOT need to apply for busing. Your student will automatically be assigned to a bus and bus stop.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please let Transportation know if your student will NOT be riding the bus for the 2019-2020 school year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This is important so that we do not fill buses with students who will not be riding and create bus stops that will not be utilized. Please let us know if your student will NOT be riding as soon as possible prior to June 1, 2019.
- For information on No-Fee (Free) Busing see General Information.
Students in Grades K-5 for the 2019-2020 school year:
Busing information for the 2019-20 school year will be released after April vacation week 2019. Please watch your email for communications regarding busing for grades K-5 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Childcare Busing for the 2019-2020 school year:
Information on Childcare Busing will be released after April vacation week 2019. Please watch your email for communications regarding Childcare Transportation for the 2019-2020 school year.
Bus Passes and Sr/Jr HS parking: Click Here for more information.
2019-2020 Forms - English
2019-2020 Forms - Español
2019-2020 Forms - 普通话