Care and Maintenance
- Buy a case. Buying a case is probably one of the first things you can to protect your device.
- Take care to avoid dropping your device.
- Keep it safe from water.
- Do a full charge cycle once a month.
- Keep it clean.
- Keep it with you all times.
- Macbooks Install Antivirus Software.
- Perform Regular Software Updates.
- Backup Files
- Keep Your Keyboard Crumb Free
- Use a Surge Protector
Shut down your device at least once a week.
If you think something is wrong or notice something is broken bring your device to the Tech Center.