Adopted: January 22, 2015
Personnel and school department officials who incur pre-approved expenses in carrying out their authorized duties will be reimbursed by the school department upon submission of a properly completed and approved voucher, with supporting receipts, required by the Superintendent.
When official travel by a personally owned vehicle is authorized, mileage payment will be made at the standard rate allowed by the Internal Revenue Service on the day that the travel occurs.
- A - Foundations and Basic Commitments
- B - School Board Governance and Operations
- C - General School Administration
- D - Fiscal Management
- E - Support Services
- F - Facilities Development
- G - Personnel
- H - Negotiations
- I - Instructional Program
- J - Students
- K - School-Community Relations
- L - Education Agency Relations