BGC - Policy Revision and Review
Adopted: October 5, 2006
Amended: February 1, 2018
In an effort to keep its written policies up to date so that they can be used consistently as a basis for School Committee action and administrative decision, the Committee should review its policies on a regular basis.
The Committee should evaluate how the policies have been executed by the school staff and weigh the results. It should rely on the school staff, students, and the community for providing evidence of the effect of the policies it has adopted.
The Superintendent is given the continuing commission of calling to the Committee’s attention all policies that are out of date or for other reason appear to need revision.
The School Committee directs the Superintendent to post all updated policies to the website in a timely fashion.
- A - Foundations and Basic Commitments
- B - School Board Governance and Operations
- C - General School Administration
- D - Fiscal Management
- E - Support Services
- F - Facilities Development
- G - Personnel
- H - Negotiations
- I - Instructional Program
- J - Students
- K - School-Community Relations
- L - Education Agency Relations