The mission of the Hopkinton Public Schools is to learn, create, and achieve together.
We accomplish our mission by embracing these values:
- Primacy of Learning
- Social, Emotional, and Physical Well-Being
The Hopkinton Public School District is regarded by other school districts, institutions of higher learning, and employers as a center of educational innovation that produces critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, effective communicators, and productive, healthy citizens.
- The curriculum is dynamic and supports 21st century learning.
- Data from multiple and varied assessments are used to improve student learning.
- The school district’s facilities, grade configuration, and organizational structure support student learning.
- The school district’s staffing, services, and culture support the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Highly dedicated and qualified staff members are supported in their work and are compensated fairly and competitively.
- The School Committee, administration, and staff effectively communicate their plans, priorities, and progress to students, staff, families, and the community.
- The community works together to efficiently provide the resources to remain a high-performing district while recognizing current economic conditions.
School District Information
The Hopkinton Public School District offers a comprehensive educational program for students in pre-school through grade 12. The school district includes a high school for students in grades 9-12, a middle school for students in grades 6-8, and three elementary schools for students in grades K-5. Pre-school students are educated at the Marathon Elementary School. Students are taught by an experienced and well educated staff. Sixty-eight percent of faculty has six or more years of teaching experience and 83% of staff possesses an advanced degree. Increasingly Hopkinton has become known as one of the better school districts in the state. Recently, Hopkinton High School was ranked the #3 best high school in the state by the U.S. News and World Report website (https://www.usnews.com/educat