Hopkinton Integrated Preschool - 14 Elm Street - Hopkinton, MA 01748
Morning Session: 8:30 - 11:00am
Afternoon Session: 12:00 - 2:30pm
- The Hopkinton Integrated PreSchool 3 year old class is in session 4 mornings per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each morning 8:30-11:00am.
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool 4 year old class is in session 5 afternoons per week. This session runs for 2 1/2 hours each afternoon (Monday - Friday) 12:00-2:30pm.
- Classes are comprised of 15 students, one teacher and 2 teaching assistants.
- Children must be 3 years old by August 31st in order to qualify for the preschool lottery. Younger children may be put on a waiting list if openings occur during the year.
- The preschool follows the Hopkinton Public School calendar.
- Typical Student Tuition is currently $360 per month for the morning session and $450 per month for the afternoon session. Please send tuition payments to:
Hopkinton Center School
11 Ash Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Attn: Rosemary Tabakin
The Hopkinton Public Schools Listserv is an electronic newsletter delivered via an email. Parents must register for the listserv on the preschool website
under Email Communication Signup. The school department is committed to keeping these lists confidential. Parents are also encouraged to sign up for parent access to our online student management system, iPass, from the district website www.hopkinton.k12.ma.us
click on the Parent menu and then click on iParent/iPass Account Application, you will need your student's school ID number available to complete the application.
- The Hopkinton Integrated Preschool Lottery will occur in February each year, prior to a School Committee meeting, and can be viewed on HCAM. Specific date of lottery and lottery results will be posted on the preschool website.
- Preschool registration takes place in April/May at Elmwood School. Dates will be posted on the preschool website. All incoming students, including returning students must register.
In order to be considered for the lottery, children must turn 3 years old no later than August 31st and must be less than 5 years old on August 31st. The lottery is generally for children who are 3 years old. Occasionally we have openings in our 4-year old program, for example, when a family moves out of town. When your child is enrolled in the 3-year old program, he/she will automatically be enrolled in the 4-year old program (no lottery required once enrolled.)