Application for school bus transportation for the 2015-16 school year is now open! ALL parents are advised to confirm their student(s) transportation status. For full information on school busing application please click on the title above and follow the steps on the HPS Transportation website.
We are pleased to inform you that our schools (with the exception of Center School until December 1st) will now offer MyPaymentsPlus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you with the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account
Here are a few important contact details should you have any questions or concerns:
Hopkins Office phone: (508) 497-9824
· Hopkins Absentee Call-in: (508) 435-0312
· Hopkins Nurse Office phone: (508) 435-0312
· Hopkins Office email, dismissal changes: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tim Kearnan, Principal: email@example.com
· Vanessa Bilello, Asst. Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Kim Piquard, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
· Carolyn Ross, School Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Jayne Shea, Guidance Counselor: email@example.com
We are so excited to begin our work together at Hopkins this year!
The NEW Elementary School start times effective in the 2015-2016 school year are listed below:
Proposed Group: Elementary School Building Criteria Working Group (‘CWG’)
Purpose:The CWG, a committee appointed by the School Committee, is charged with developing and recommending a list of criteria for inclusion in the next Feasibility Study.The Committee will be chaired by the Assistant Superintendent, will operate under the requirements of the Open Meeting Law, and shall function under Robert’s Rules of Order. The Committee will create an informational report, to be delivered to the School Committee at its’ June 7, 2012 meeting. Click here for complete document